Orlowsky & Wilson Ltd

Monday, May 6, 2013

Orlowsky & Wilson Reviews - Lincolnshire IL



Let's Talk About the reputation of Orlowsky & Wilson. We pride ourselves in our work, and treat our clients like family. Below are some testimonials from our clients I would personally like to share. We understand you have a choice for your Estate Planning needs and we would like to highlight some of our successes so we can earn your business.


Please contact us today so we can meet and exceed all your Estate Planning, Business, and Real Estate needs. You can also find us on Facebook. Here is what some of our recent clients have said about us:

1) "I am a very difficult client to work with. Estate Planning was the last item on my to do list. However, I decided that in order to protect my wife and children, I had to have a plan. Only because of Alan's relentless follow-up were we able to complete what I now know is a very thorough and sophisticated estate plan. I give Alan my highest recommendation." B.Z. - Glenview IL

2) "Until we meet Alan, we were hopelessly  confused and in need of direction. Alan gave us the direction we needed, drafted our documents, and more" C. & J.C. - Chandler, AZ

3) "Last year our family estate planning situation was in disarray. The strategies and techniques Alan has recommended will save us hundreds of dollars in estate taxes and probate costs." R.S. - Northfield, IL

4) "When I responded to Alan's ad, frankly, I was skeptical. But all doubts were dispelled after he professionally reviewed our plan, drafted our estate planning documents, worked with our bank trustee, solved our insurance needs and put my wife at ease! He's great - so don't hesitate in engaging his services." F.M.S. - Northbrook, IL

5) "I needed an attorney, and Alan was recommended by a V.P. with Northern Trust in Barrington. Al Provided me with the answers I needed and the follow-up he promised. He gets my recommendation." J.F.- Barrington, IL

6) "My wide and I were seeking a trustworthy and competent attorney to draft our new wills and trusts. Once we hired Alan, he went right to work, quickly completing our estate plan and transferring all of our assets to the trusts. Al is professional, innovative and intelligent." R.K. - Wilmette, IL

7) "Alan and his staff were a refreshing change of pace. They were not only knowledgeable estate planners, they took the time to answer all of my questions, so that I actually understood and appreciated the work they were doing for me. What's more they promptly returned all of my phone calls!" R.C. - Barrington, IL

8) "Alan is an excellent attorney, C.P.A. and businessman. He has terrific people skills and an engaging sense of humor. His work is always thorough and professional. I am so completely satisfied with the work he did in setting my mother's estate after her death that I have asked him to prepare my estate plan documents as well.  A.E.K. - Evanston, IL

Please visit our website for additional reviews, and I look forward to earning your business.
If you have questions about this post or about a particular legal situation, please contact Alan Orlowsky by calling 847-325-5559. www.orlowskywilson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment